Look inward from the ocean and past the lighthouse. 'The West Coast Firepit' by WCF features a beautiful mountain landscape including many hidden gems. Enjoy the wilderness featured in this firepit. Such as, a nature trail and camping silhouette next to the waterfall. Notice the bear walking across the beach and the elk looking out from the forest.
This firepit will set your heart ablaze with our largest 37" steel dome.
The World's Most Intricute Firepit
This West Coast Firepit is painstakingly hand-drawn and modeled; each pit is precision cut and built by hand. West Coast Firepits unique process includes hundreds of hours in research and development, resulting in the highest level of quality and precision.
This IS the firepit you're looking for.
- 1/4" Thick Carbon Steel
- Precision cut, using advanced manufacturing techniques
- No sharp edges, slag completely removed
- Ceramic coating available for $500. Includes complete sand blasting and degassing of parent material. Coating good for up to 2000 degrees.
- Wood-burning and Gas Insert options available
- Stainless steel screen and glass options avaliable
- Lifetime Guarantee*
Made on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Local Delivery, Canada-wide, and International shipping available.
Due to demand, current production Time: 6-8 Weeks.
*Guaranteed not to rust through within your lifetime.